100% Profits to Charity
Extrasensory Devices was founded in 2011 in the heart of Silicon Valley. Extrasensory Devices launched several successful Kickstarter campaigns and was growing in terms of product sales, but wanted to do more to give back to the world at large. There is so much outsized prosperity locally in Silicon Valley and such great need globally. Inspired by Paul Newman’s Own, Extrasensory Devices has committed to giving away all of its profits to charitable causes.
Extrasensory Devices now uses all its profits to support nonprofit organizations through Makers4Good.org. Makers4Good gives to many organizations with a focus on education everywhere, and in impoverished regions a focus on access to Energy for safety, light, education, and health. Below are some of the nonprofits that Extrasensory Devices supports.
Extrasensory Devices is making technology more accessible to everyone through the following philanthropic campaigns.
Current GIVING Campaigns
- Buy Luxi and Support the Pablove Foundation: When you buy a Luxi For All on the Pablove Foundation's site, 100% of the proceeds will be donated to fund their programs.
- Buy A Nokero N233 Solar Light And Support One Million Lights: Buy a Nokero N233 solar-powered light on One Million Lights' site and 100% of the sale price will be donated to them for support of their efforts.
Past GIVING Campaigns
- Buy Luxi and Support 100Cameras: When customers bought a Luxi For All on 100Cameras' site, 100% of the proceeds benefitted their programs.
- Backbeater and the Shaking Ray Levi Society: During the 2016 holiday season, $50 of each Backbeater sale was donated to SRLS.
- Help the Blind Make Full Use of Their Smartphones: Throughout the holiday season in 2016, $10 of each Wiretap sale was donated to National Federation of the Blind.